My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Thursday, November 1, 2007

YES I DID IT

I have to say starting up a blog was not the easiest of things to do - my brain is now fried. To all my wonderful friends i will no longer be throwing my latest layouts onto you when you walk into the craft area Im sending you all my link and you can check out my gallery all the ttiiiimmme .... LOL I'm now of to start photographing my work so I can upload it

Hope your all having a great day I'm off to start living again (I feel like I have been a drone to the computer the last couple of days working on this blog) I have obviously been on the computer a fair bit even my wonderful hubby asked if I could give the computer a miss tonight ... even he is impresssed with my skills on the computer at present...Gary thank you for your patience..

No comments: