My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, December 24, 2007

A Dressed Table????





My friends that dropped by yesterday thought I was mad setting up my table for Xmas Eve on the 23rd... I had to race back to spotlight on the 23rd as the table cloth I bought was centermeters to short on each end of the table ... I wanted to set it up early so if there was anything i needed i did not have to race around the shops on the Eve of Christmas .. Plus i get longer to admire all the effort I put in before everyone destroys it all.... as it was i also went to the shop to buy new glasses so they all matched new santas i thought they would make a great little embellishment on the table. I cant wait to see all my families faces when they see the table this year i think my scrapbooking is extending into all diff areas of my life, hence how nicely the table is done this year. I have to say I have gone all out cheers everyone enjoy your day. PS My hubby got me the white candle i then decorated them and he was suprised how nice i made them... a bit more faith please.. If you have photos of your table for chrissy and dont mind sharing ideas email me some pics I'd love to see your tables

No comments: