My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, December 10, 2007

Instead of Chrissy Cards for the Kids at Skool



Does all the craft mess in the first photo look interesting? I made one of these at my LSS on Friday night at thier Christmas Party... I came up with the idea that these would be great instead of christmas cards... 90 packs later time consuming YES, will I make these next year yep they have lollies inside of them and all the kids in Chanels pre primary loved them, even her teacher asked me for the template which is really really simple. I have even had my Mum and kids help me make them. Thanks mum for all your help nothing like pulling together.

No comments: