My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Big Red Car - will travel


This is my first layout to be published yeaaahhh ... just a touch excited I was on a high all day ... Happy New Year wow a new chapter in life a time to inspire all of our great news plans .. My hubbys new years res is for us to both loose weight.. time to shed the baby weight a hard res but we are hoping to stick together and motivate each other along.... here is my newest layout this is my near on 10 mnth old son Riley

1 comment:

Lynette van Barrelo said...

HEY! I know that 'Out for Pub' image!!!! =D

Congrats on being published!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be popping back periodically to see how your NYR is going! Good luck!!