My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, January 7, 2008

Ok so I admit it im a touch spoilt



... but what ever u do dont tell my hubby i admit to it. Gary has put all this together for me and the white shelves with lots of little squares i bought down at bunbury thingz .. That would be my first love for the shelving dept when gary put it up i admired it for days. One of the best ideas i have come up with is the ribbons all being strung together on a cork board for those who know me well i have a fettish for ribbons hmmm that is only one of my cork boards at present i have 2 however my bf Lisa has mentioned that big w/ red dot has huge cork boards mmm it is on my list of things to get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Can i please come and play at your place???!!!!
Thanks for popping by today :)
Lusi x

Alinta said...

Hi Sandi

THanks for poping by my blog, and for your wonderful comments:) Tbh i dont want to get caught up in the hype/let down of the magazines, so dont bother submitting to them. But thankyou for the compliment!! I really must get back into it... have been catchign up on all the sewing projects these last few weeks!!! LOVE your scrapbooking space - and yes very spoilt!!!!!!!!!!