My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

U R Always my Girl



I entered this into the theme section of SC mag on adorn your page with pearls .... havent heard back yet entries close Feb 6th wish me luck ...
Down at Harvey Normans when you print your pics there is a new feature that allows u to put text onto the pic/.... save on rub ons. I also saw a fantastic laser printer down there for $1000- and the picture quality is amazing i think it is a samsung machine... pretty cool anyhow. I started on my new layout last night and finished it at 3pm today Why are there so many interruptions... LOL any how hope u find some inspirtation here ya and remember be arty and have some fun my newest addiction acrylic scroll stamps autumn leaves one ...
I used making memories noteworthy range and tim holtz grunge letters as well as kaiser pearls and paper clip, rhonna farrer acrylic scrolls stamps(of course) and some ribbon, acrylic paint and I scalloped the bazill myself.... cheaper option than buying it scalloped

1 comment:

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Very pretty layout! Love the colour combo!

And look at you, you spoilt sausage with that trendy little scrap space! Looks a bit like mine. Yeah, I'm spoilt too and Hubby has had nothing to do with it! ha!

Yeah, 5 year olds look cute in Crocs but when you're 43 it kinda leaves you looking like a wannabe. It's sad really...