My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Freya -



This is my girlfriends little girl Freya, she spent the day with us and i had included her into the fun.... I have taken this shot with her actually looking into the mirror.... this was my fav shot out of all of them today i just seemed to capture her... the only bit i was spewin about was you can see the kitchen in the background but once i can work my way around photoshot elements i will erase that and just fill it black.....and she was also another willing model arent girls good for cameras

No comments: