My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Sunday, February 3, 2008

HEARTS 4 MIRABEL



I made this canvas to send of to "Simply SAid" (FROM 123 blog page, from Nicole Finlayson)

Hi everyone,I'm emailing all of you fabulous scrapbookers to see if you'd like to participate in a project that I am VERY passionate about.A gorgeous shop in Melbourne - Meet Me At Mikes, is calling on all crafters of any discipline to make a heart for their shop window. They'll be hung all together and then sold off for $10 each, with ALL funds going to the Mirabel foundation, who support children who have been orphaned or abandoned due to their parents' illicit drug use.I have been very lucky to have joined forces with the wonderful owner of Simply Said, a scrapbooking shop here in Warragul where I live and we are calling on all scrapbookers to make a heart for Mirabel. You can use any medium, any products, any materials, you just need to make a heart to be hung in Mike's window. We need to have them to Melbourne by Valentine's Day so it would need to reach us by Friday February 8th and also needs to have a tag attached to it that says the following:Hello my name is:I heart:I wish for:You can make it as simple or as complex as you wish, and you'll be supporting a very, very worthy cause. Hearts can be sent to:Simply Said32 Queen StreetWARRAGUL Vic 3820You can see all the details by clicking on the Meet Me At Mikes link above, or email me with any queries and I'll see what I can do. We will be taking all the scrapped hearts to Mike's and personally delivering them and I would LOVE to see them on blogs and websites to give Mirabel lots of publicity for the wonderful work that they do. A very small act can make such a huge difference and I know that the Australian scrapbooking community can make a difference when we all join forces.Whether or not you're able to help, thankyou so much for taking the time to read my email!Kindest regards to all of you :)Nicole Finlayson

1 comment:

Kate said...

your canvas is fantastic Sandie! a great cause too, well done!