My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, February 11, 2008

LOVE IS




Riley is my 5th baby and i am really conscious of photos of me with the kids and at present there arent alot of the two of us.... 5 kids keeps my husband and i really busy. I hope this doesnt sound to desperate but now that i am learning my way around all the accessories of my camera (how challenging is that) i have gotten to the point that i set the camera up on the tripod with the self timer and race with riley (who by this stage thinks the whole game is a huge laugh and giggles) to the spot and SNAP... I'm now looking back at this lo and thankgod i had the brains to set it all up on selftimer and do it myself instead of waiting for someone to do it for me. My husband says ... you make me feel real bad... but in all honesty the whole process is quite hillarious if you were a fly on the wall youd in fits of laughter even i end up laughing... any how desperate times desperate measures at least i have some photos of me and my baby boy who i desperately love... and do you know it took us the most part of the day to do these shots... but i loved all the laughs Riley shared and i loved snuggling up and kissing him ..
This was challenge no 2 for Scrapbook savy Love is ...... I have used BG Two Scoops range and thickers letters the scrolls in the corner is from collections.......

1 comment:

Sarah Feeney said...

I love this layout Sandie!
Isn't it funny the lengths we will go to for those perfect shots! It was all worth it though, becasue the pics are gorgeous!