My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TOOT TOOT

A month ago I applied to the call of a DT member over at Bons Scrap's I thought nothing to lose so I went to the forum from the 123 challenge site joined and sent my application of LO etc to Bon .... this along with scrapbook savy are the first two forums i have ever been on... i never new that much about on line forums... in fact to be honest i new nothing of them ... But i am glad i do now the girls in the forums are fantastic and the chat and challenges are heaps of fun... its also company during the day especially when you are house bound with a near on 1 year old.. anyhow the call the DT position news came in today that i have made it to the 2nd round WOO HOOO TOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOT i wasnt expecting it but i am so stoked that i got a chance at stage no 2 .... also have sent my LO of Seriously DAD i have got this 1 into SM last week so should find out when that goes to print soon and also i am sending of my paper work and lo to scrap book creations so i should recieve some news back as to which edition it will be printed in i hope all you girlys have a fantastic Valentines day on FEB 14

1 comment:

Sarah Feeney said...

Wooohoo Sandie! Way to go!
And we love having you at the SS forum so I'm glad you found us!