My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, March 24, 2008

DT ROUND 3


Wow still on cloud 9 that I have made it this far ... here is my layout for round 3 .. I am always inspired with my work from other scrappers LSS where work is displayed dont know about you but i am forever seeing something and think hmm i love how they did that and then once home (with 5 mins to spare) i will always sit and give what ever it is ive seen a shot... how about you guys .. leave a message and let me know what inspires you..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just had a look at your layouts below! How awesome are they?!?!? Love the colours you've chosen! Noice! Very Noice! Good luck with the challenges! All the others will be looking at yours... =D

Melanie H said...

That is a stunning layout Sandie, good luck with round 3. You have a wonderful style so you will have no problems.

I too grab ideas where I can, this is a great way to further grow and learn.

Sarah Feeney said...

Congrats on making it to round three Sandie!
Great layout! :)
You've certainly been busy this weekend!

Mel Connell said...

Not at all Sandie, I love your LO!!!!

Mel

xx