My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Off the page PP Bag Album






I have made this for my sister.. she is always asking for a lil somthing to show her kids of on.. I am doing this as a class down at caple and once finished im give to my Big Sis


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Sandie,
Thanks for popping by my blog!
Your work is GORGEOUS! I don't know how you find the time with all those cherubs!LOL!
Good luck with the DT challenges...How exciting!
I'm looking into a six week short course at Tafe on photoshop - which end of perth do you live in?
I think it will be next school term!
I'll let you know!
Love Melis X

Jane said...

Hi Sandie, the colours in your paperbag album are just divine.

And congrats and good luck for the next round of DT comp, your creations have been gorgeous.

Renee Dowling said...

This is just gorgeous Sandie...I luv the colours you have used, looks like you put alot of work into this!!!Have a great Easter!!
Reneexx

Sarah Feeney said...

Great project Sandie! Good luck with the class. I'm sure your sister will be thrilled to receive such a lovely gift!