My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Sunday, April 27, 2008

boys and all things YUKKY



E eeeewh yukky grossest and all words that best describe a DEAD crab this creature had my son chasing me and the kiddies all over the memorial in mandurah .... my boys love anything dead sliming and just plain horrible and they love to tease me and hear me scream running get rid of it as they chase me with it.... in fits of laughter of course...

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Lol, I can just imagine them chasing you with it. LOl

Wonderful layout.