My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, April 28, 2008

FIRST DAYS



these pics are from when chanel was just born.. she looks like she is about 3 mths old ...she was just over 9 pound born.. my ob could never get over the size of my bubs and how tiny i was ... she is now 6 .. so these pics are from a while ago .. i love how it turned out considering how bad a pic taker i was .. and i wasnt into scrapping then either

have a great monday my 2 kiddos are back at school

sandie

2 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

It's always such a challenge to scrap old pics. but you have done this beautifully!OMG 9 pounds...my dd was about 1/2 that LOL!!!

Melanie H said...

You did a wonderful job using these photos, I love newborns.