My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, April 7, 2008

Pam


My girlfriend who lives next door is bound for wales on the 15 04 08... it breaks my heart to see her go and start life a fresh with her two little ones on her own ... Shakira is only 6 weeks younger than riley.. i wish it didnt have to be this way ... but i know for her it is the best.. my eyes water just thinking about the pending date... i cant even think about it at times .. just brings tears to my eyes... her son who is 11 is back there with his dad too.. so on the brighter side she will have her eldest baby close by..

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

This is a beautiful layout Sandie, sounds like she is a beautiful friend.

Jane said...

just love this LO Sandie - but I love all your LO's, just stunning.

And sorry to hear about your friend - it leaves a huge hole, but it sounds like it's all for the best.

Take care.