My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boardwalking pprs


This is one of the new papers from http://www.teresacollins.typepad.com/ i had such a ball working with these papers... and it all just came together. I emailed this layout on to teresa collins her self and this is what she had to say ....i love love love your layout.wow....may i post it on my website i love it!!!thanks for sharing.teresa Unbelievable so it should be up in one of her post real soon I hope u all had a wonderful mothers day I sure you did.

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

That layout is gorgoeus Sandie, well done on getting it on her blog.