My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Sunday, May 25, 2008

couple of newies



Bonsscraps has a CC on Monday 26th May 2007 .... oh my thats tomorow.. better get my crap together.. hope you all had a great weekend .. it was my Bday and we went bowling and had KFC .. extavagant i know but DH refuses to takes the kids to a restraunt.. says hes not paying a couple of hundred dollars for a nice meal only for it to go down in lumps... cant wait till they get older.. hopefully then the arguing will stop LOL...

3 comments:

bon said...

TOTALLY GOIRGEOUS PAGES!!!
just loving yopur work.

Kerry said...

ROFL Sandie - KFC is my meal of choice on my birthday too - beats cooking and no embarrasing "scenes".

Melanie H said...

Happy Birthday Sandie, sorry I missed it.

Beautiful layout as always. You srap masculine pages so well.