My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Saturday, June 7, 2008

BONS BONANZA

well Bonsscraps Bonanza has started the first challenge has been set... to which the girls have me a lil worried..... it sounds to be challenging ... so if you want to really challenge yourself head on over its never to late to start.... Its hard to keep up with the chat there is so much happening .. but there is most definately a lot of fun to be had..

I have even seen a thread for a retreat that looks to be starting ... i think i will be on a plane next year i cant wait to me meet my forum buddies.... just have to convince the hubby ...

My week has consisted of a lot of running around with the kids afterschool activities .... birthday parties from the kids at schoool ... chanel came home on a high from her party today with what looked to be a butterfly painted beautifully on her face.. there have been moments i have wished for my hubby to be home... it gets tiring when u are the one doing all the running around meals and convincing the children they really do need to sleep.... getting them to bed this week has been a struggle ... no idea why but hopefully i am on top of that one for the moment.. dont know about you guys but this is always a reacurring issue everynow and then ... unfortunately it just means i have to pounce and roar... i hate when i get to that point but im sure we all get to that point with kids at sometime..

im a lil nervy with new classes and new shops i am teaching at ... im sure it will all go fine my work has not come into publication just yet another couple of months still.... so the girls dont really know my style i sure hope they walk away with the layouts and are happy with what i have designed.. and that it most of all inspires them to make many more pages...

i hope you are all having a great weekend.. i dont normally this much in my posts but i thought it was time i shared a lil more of my daily happenings ... to get a better pic of me... rather than just layouts being posted all the time...

sandie xx

6 comments:

Anna said...

hey, i'm a forum buddy and you *better* be meeting me before next year... he he... they'll love your stuff sandie - i do! :D

Leanne said...

0Hey Sandie, just found your blog LOL. Yeah I know I am a bit slack but hey it is better late than never !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps Love your blog
Leanne :)

Melanie H said...

It is hard when your hubby goes away and you have to do all the running around after the kids.

Hope the kids sleep better for you this week, god knows you need your sleep too.

Project Coordinator said...

Sandie you will be fine for your new classes. Your work is wonderful. AND definately do not beat yourself up over getting grouchy. We have all been there.

Jane said...

i'm certain your classes will be a huge hit Sandie - your work is always gorgeous :).

i've got fingers crossed to make it to the retreat too - would love to meet you.

Bree said...

Hi Sandie, your class will be great..wish I could be there!!
Hope you come to the retreat because I am going to give it my best shot to be there!!