My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Saturday, August 2, 2008

BONS MONTHLY CHALLENGE


the PP range is lazer studiowerx - organic collection - pollination it is in the patterned paper section!! there is a wide range of other designs... just gorgeous pp All available through bonsscraps shop...
The layout is my little brother.. ok so he is big now .. but always lil to me.. and painful.. lol and his baby my gorgeous nephew .. his partner took this pic and i love it .. and my brother flew down today saw this and i got a frame for it and is now his... he liked it as much as i did .. i think his male they dont usually say alot do they??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good there Sandi! I'm loving the direction your work is taking at the mo!
xxJillGG

Melanie H said...

It is stunning, no wonder he loved it.