My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Thursday, August 28, 2008

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN

You send of your pizza box to a publishing mag and 1 week later u recieve news that it hasnt arrived there (it had 3 pages for publishing in it).. im so upset its pages that has my babies on it.. and pages that had my time and heart poured into them .. im praying they find there way home.....

i didnt register the package.. as i have never had any problems B4 this.. now i feel like an idiot and a lil bit careless.. i didnt address it any differently to normal...

It seems crazy to say this but... my hearts breaking just wondering where they are!!

HELP!!

4 comments:

Melanie H said...

I can only image how upset you are Sandie. I really hope they get returned to you.

Anonymous said...

They will show up Sandie, I'm sure of it. I feel for you though.
Renee
xxx

Jane said...

oh no Sandie, I have my fingers crossed that they will turn up, I can only imagine how you're feeling :(

Anonymous said...

It's gotta be a scrappers worst nightmare Sandie - having a piece of themselves go missing.
Was so happy for you to read that they'd showed up.

chat soon
Julie xx