My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Sunday, October 5, 2008

BONS OCTOBER DESIGN KIT PAGE





STILL MY LITTLE GIRL.. LOVE HOW THIS ONE TURNED OUT ITS OF ME AND MY DAD WAY BACK WHEN ... I USED THE NEW SCENIC ROUTE PP WHICH WAS IN BONS OCT KIT FOR THIS MONTH... THE FLOWERS ARE PRIMA ALSO AVAILABLE AT BONS!!
THE JOURNALLING TABS ARE YVETTES ADAMS WHICH ARE FOR SALE IN HER ETSY SHOP I WILL PUT A LINK IN LATER.. I GOT IT FROM THE AUSSIE SCRAP SOURCE SITE!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

absolutely beautiful Sandie!! Love it....Hey guess who's home????Hehe, my friend pj, you are in trouble now girly hehehe, see you at Bons gorgeous girl xxx

Yvette Adams said...

Thanks for showing me Sandie! Your layout is wonderful and I love how you've used the journalling spots!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Sandie, this Page is just gorgeous..how old where you??? You look sooo very beautiful!!!
Reneexx

Bree said...

Your Dad told me to check this one out Sandie..he said there was some gorgeous fellow in the photo :)
Beautiful layout and he didn't look half bad either!