My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Friday, December 19, 2008

this is the class that i did at bons tonight..


its a pic of my gorgeous baby riley.. not wanting to wear his santa hat.... hows getting closer to being organised for chrissy...?? Definately not me .. we have just got over the dancing thing... hubby thought that chanel shone on the stage.. and not just cause she is his daughter...(had to chuckle to myself when he came out with that one...:)... ) i thought she was the best up there too... have a great weekend guys and enjoy that last minute chrissy shopping!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

sooo cute Sandie, I absolutely love it!!