My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, January 19, 2009

the story beind the pic..


the face has gotten fatter the arse can definately be seen as that as a scrapbooker.. my goal this year is to loose weight i weigh 66 kgs... i am hoping to get down to 52kg...might be a long shot but i have a year to get it together.. i have been starting my journey in the running dept .. apart from feeling like i am going to pass out.. im getting there.. slowly.. today i did pump .. i thought my arms were going to drop off.. rofl...

i have also started the south beach diet seems like a really sensible one.. no carbs for the 1st 2 weeks.. a few of my friends really love this diet.. i cant wait for the biggest looser to come back on .. it always inspires me..

so the eating side and the diet is probly a really big struggle if i could sleep through it all im sure id get it right.. each day i promise myself to be tougher... hopefully the cottage cheese and celery sticks will heap with the chocolate cravings.. lol

not much happening on the scrapping front. im teaching up at just scrap booking tomorow.. and i have a few design team pages to finish off. ... i love being on design teams... so much fun to know a criteria before hand...

2 comments:

Susan Longman said...

Gosh I wish I was 62 ...I need to loose too...but can't get my head around it ...will try and get inspired by your progress...best of "hard work" with it

Nic said...

Good luck with it all... be strong!! Do as I say, not as I do... hehe! :-)