My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Thursday, April 30, 2009

GREEN EYED MONSTER .. LIVES HERE...


challenge 2 @ wicked princess this week is ENVY... or green monster i choose riley and how he gets jealous if any of the kids are near his dad.... lol

1 comment:

On my way... said...

Ooooo love this Sandie!! That laced edge is beautiful, a fab contrast to the topic/color, lol.

Just had to stop by, got my SBM mag yesterday, I have this thing where I go through and pick the LO's I like, then look at who they are by....and wouldn't you know it!? I said yep, love the color, love the design, love the border of embellies - I look down...and it was yours!!

I had my first in this month, I actually did that LO about 8 months ago, took soooooo long to get printed, hopefully the next ones I wont cringe at so much, lol.

xx