My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

cosmo cricket...




cosmo crickets snorkel range .. all product is available from just scrapbooking.. its all nice and summer i have also thrown in thier some of the sass lass scallop looking paper ..from the jungle range.. some hieddi swapp and a lil tim holtzee...

12 comments:

Charmane said...

Just gorgeous Sandie!!!

See you at Bon's CC tonight ;)

Love Charmane

Felicity said...

love that LO sandie!!
HAve a great week.
x

Megan said...

Gorgeous gorgeous LO Sandie

Erika said...

Great layout Sandie.

Happy birthday to your DS, we miss you tonight.

Cheers
Erika

lkamphuis said...

Great summer layout

Jodi said...

Great bright colours Sandie!

Julie said...

Great Sandie love the colours.

Fran Tynan said...

Gorgeous gorgeous LO, Sandie - just so fresh!!
And just for you I will update right now...........see, I love ya!!

Fran xx

Dannii said...

great LO sandie!

I didn't have you added to my RSS feeds, but now thanks to charm's blog hopping challenge, I do. Looking forward to keeping up to date with your posts now chickie!

Renee Dowling said...

This is just again stunning - this is such a cool paper line!! from Cosmo - think I'd better do something with the stash I have here!
Reneexx

Sar said...

Oooh I like this, I hadn't ordered this range but have seen some gorgeous work done with it...mmmm...

Cheers,
Sar

Deb said...

WOW!!! Sandie just love your style - stunning pages love the one with the prima pp and hambly transparency - you are such an inspiring person