My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Saturday, October 17, 2009

SC THIS MONTH..


JUST GOT MY COPY ..WOW WHAT an awesome array of stuff in there this month.. heres my page which was in the staples gallery.. this is way old the pic is from when we were at QLD Steve Irwins park.. which was an amazing experience.. a few years back now..
thanks for stopping by .. and for all your comments and well wishes guys.. means the world!!


8 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

Love that LO and great to see it in print!!
Hope everything is going well.
xx

Kat said...

Looks great Sandie

Sar said...

I was so excited to see your stuff when I opened my sub this month, good on you hun! xoxo

kerry said...

Sandie the layout is great well done take care KErry xx

bon said...

well done babe.
and on the same page as me YAY!!!!

Kate said...

Loved this page when I saw it in the mag Sandie, absolutely awesome!!! hope your world slows down for you soon xxxx

Deb said...

Love the LO. Congrats. Take care xx

Sara said...

I love that layout Sandie. Will have to check it out in my mag.