My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the kids after school today..


Somedays on my own with hubby working away .. me working you have those hard moments .. where u think was having 5 kids all worth it.. that thought doesnt linger for too long but it lingers lol .. then i come across a pic like this and i know every hard mile is well worth it..




Heres young Kurits.. (13.. young to me .. lol) wanting to jump of the wall into the pool and his pointing at me telling me i want him to jump.. cause i had the camera in my hand.. my response .. your gonna be dead if u jump ... weather it be from landing on concrete or me coming at you.. No LUCKILY for him and his safety .. he climbed back down...


Heres miss chanel... cute as always.. gotta love the glasses.. how on earth do they end up in a pool area.. one answer.. ITS about 2 foot tall... loud and oh YES goes by the name of RILEY.. everything at the moment if left laying out in the back yard gets chucked in the pool.. gotta love todlers hay!!



OH AND THIS IS A GAME OF LAST MAN HANGING...
heres a hint that summers here .. yay!! finally she says.. the season of living is well and truly approaching us! Well most of the packing is done.. im viewing a house for rent tomorow.. fingers crossed i get it .. its the only one on the market in our price range with a pool.. its up in halls head.. not too far from work and something different would really spice it all up..As you can see by these pics the kids love pools .. I know we may have to survive the next year or so without one.. fingers crossed i dont have to experience that!!

2 comments:

Peta said...

im so hearing you on those "moments" babe :).... i love your photos - stunning work!!!
and I knew that page wouldnt last long [heehee]
miss you :(

Bree said...

They are such happy wonderful photos Sandie!! Hugs to you, I can only imagine how tough it is for you sometimes doing it all on your own xxx Kids are always great at reminding us how wonderful it is to have them around :)