My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, March 1, 2010

love my boy




he drives me insanley crazy... he can be the biggest shit .. yet the most loving.. he struggles in anything he does.. the joys of dyslexia.. and of course being his mother .. he tells me its all my fault.. to which i usually chuckle at and tell him at least he know who he belongs to.. yet he melts my heart when ever his in a GOOD mood.. and with all the new changes in the new year teacher kids in the class its a rareity at present.. im sure once dad is back home.. it will all fall into place.. he had a go at me the other day accused me of ringing up his teacher (who he doesnt like .. at that stage,.,. this week shes ok... sort of..) which i didnt ring.. cause all of a sudden she was being nice to him.. lol.. i told him i sent out a prayer that his week would be easier and for grandpa to keep an eye on him...

he smiled at the thought my prayer was answered cause his teacher had changed and now his liking her .............. OH THE JOYS!! motherhood hay who would trade that one in ..rofl..

1 comment:

Her Essential Hand said...

awww. he sounds like the biggest sweet heart. haha at the teacher, do boys ever like there school teachers :)
stunning LO :) x