My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, August 2, 2010

ITS TRUE.......

hardly anyone stops by anymore this change was enevitable im a gemini and love the start of anything new..(thank u PJ, kerry and theres a few more who still stop by.. your support is endless and I love you .. lol) peoples lives are getting busier.. im definately one of those i dont blog hop as much as i use to

... so i have decided to change the direction of my blog..

i want to look back as i progress with my love of photography and the changes and styles i have adapted.. i will still share my scrapbooking but there will be more posts dedicated to pics that pages.. iukwim.....dont get me wrong .. i love to scrapbook and my work will still be in bons gallery and over at just scrapbooking
(were i LURVE working,teaching and hanging out...._)

but i want to focus my blog a lil more on my pics... and the stories behind them..
while my pics are still far from perfect ... the process is fun and exciting

If u stick around and manage to survive the boredom.... i THANK YOU now :)

16 comments:

Binxcat1 said...

well I am just stopping by to say... I'm NOT bored! ;)

Kate said...

love your blog, never find it boring!! love your pics and your scrapping, looking forward to seeing what the future holds for the famous Sandie Mallon :)
Love you gorgeous, miss you heaps xxx

Peta said...

sounds PERFECT Miss Sandie - I LOVE your photos you give me ideas all the time.
And I DO love your pages too so I hope you throw a few on here for us to see :)))
And the main thing is babe it is YOUR blog and you should do with it what YOU want.... {{{hugs}}}

Her Essential Hand said...

Phew... so was worried you were going to stop blogging.
You now I always stop by and say 'hi'
BUT YIPPPEEEE... you now how much I love your piccies :)
x

Bree said...

Love your new look Sandie!!

I love watching your journey with photography so you know I'll be tagging along :) xx

megan leslie said...

well I am a lurker but a very slack blogger myself so i hear you :)
gorgeous pics of super cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Love your revamp. Love seeing your photos and your layouts are always gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing more of those amazing pics

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hello! :D You're never boring!! :D

Marelle said...

wowsers gorge love lovel ove your
pics hugs

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Awesome I will follow and expect the most bestest tips on photograhy for me the novice!!

Your photos are amazing and I love how you are so inspiring. Can't wait to watch your photography bloom and become even more FAB!

Leonie said...

i love your photography Sandie,very inspiring, look forward to seeing more of it here!:)

Chloe said...

I'm certainly not going to complain... LOVE your photography skills my dear! Plus I get to see your LOs whenever I'm at work so I can get my fix there!

Andrea Hegney said...

you are bookmarked as a fave of mine and I certainly love to stop by your blog, your work and pics are amazing and I love your classes too. andrea x

Vanessa said...

LOVE your new look! And I love to see your photography as much as your layouts. Thanks for sharing the details of the shots too. What sort of camera are you getting?
Oh, and you are the FIRST person to link me on your page, thank you.

kerry said...

Hey chick love the new blog looks really spesh.And i will love going through your journay of photography too.And make sure you do throw your scrapping on here too .TAke care Kerry xx

Nicolee said...

just leaving some luuuurve!! Loving checking out ur photography....very inspiring..looking forward to your tips and advice!! x