My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas Eve Pics 2008



This was our Chrissy Eve Dinner, we had a ball all of us bro & Sis's 2getha doesnt happen alot anymore... I have done this one for the bonsscraps challenge for January. The big scroll is from my Rusty Pickle starry night chipboard set (i love rp) there is also tim holtz grungeboard and i used the ranger paint dabber in white, prima flowers, sizzix die cut for the letters and rhonna farrer scrolls...

2 comments:

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Heh Sandie

Sassyscrap NARELLE here from Bonscraps/Chookscraps!! I have just been reading and admiring your beautiful work, oh and drooling over your gorgeous scrap space!!! I have only just moved back to WA, we are in Port Kennedy and wanted you to let me know where are the best scrap shops. Do you buy online or visit stores? Hopefully we will bump into each other online, wont be able to cybercrop much on wknd as we have wedding etc etc

Talk Soon
Narelle

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Hi Sandie

Thanks for popping into my Blog. Well I am here in Rockingham for good now, very settled and happy to back near all the family. Thanks for all the shopping advice, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Rockingham LSS. Not very much stock and I so love to shop, so I will endeavour to go for a nice drive one day and stock up. Have a beautiful day and chat soon.

Narelle x