My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Sunday, January 20, 2008

KIM ARCHER SCRAPJACK












Couldn't help myself felt something was missing... and it was
This is a picture of DD chanel who turns 6 in april (my baby is getting bigger boo hoo) and her best friend vanessa. These two were inseperable and huge gasbaggers all year. Chanel is starting at a new school this year and will miss vanessa hugely... I wanted to do a layout of the two of them so she will always remember vanessa and how much she adored her... MUST remember to type journaling on all layouts whenever I see my handwriting first word that comes to mind "YUK". This is my latest challenge I attempted and it only took me 1 hr. This is the first time I have done scrapjack ... but how quick was it to complete I Love it.. for more info on the scrapjack challenge (open to everyone) go to this link http://aussiescrapjack2.blogspot.com/


Have been creating most of the day hard work as you know .. hubby is away at present so looks like Hungry Jacks tonight for my hungy lot .. Huge treat

No comments: