My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, January 28, 2008

IM A LOVER OF THE FISH FACE

I Love this little fishy face... doesnt she just look adorable i cant believe how big my baby is i can sometimes see a resemblence of me in her.. from when i was little

2 comments:

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Cute Fish Face photo, she is adorable Sandie. What a great photo to Scrap

Lynette van Barrelo said...

It kinda looks like she's been blowing up a balloon and the balloon has taken off at flubber speed!