My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Sunday, January 27, 2008

You are the music in me




I love this photo of me and gaz, this pic was taken at YOH fest dinner where Ernie Dingo was one of the guest speakers and for those that arent aware of it YOH stands for Youths on Health.. its about young kids (13-18) living with out alchol and drugs. I loved getting dressed up for once...


1 comment:

Sarah Feeney said...

Great page Sandie! Well done! You two look fabulous all dressed up!