My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scrapbooking Memories

I got an acceptance today that they will publish my layout title DAD seriously I got this one!!!

YAAAAY can you hear that all the way from singleton, I cant even begin to tell you how excited and thrilled I am at the moment ... as a SAHM its nice to get this kind of news brightens not only the day but the week...

And now its back to the drawing board for me LOL.. I have my scrapbook challenge pack to work on for the Capel Scrapbooking shop ... will post when it is completed have a great AUSTRALIA DAY weekend guys

1 comment:

Renee Culpan said...

Hi Sandie,

Congratulations on getting published, I will keep a look out for you!!