My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Friday, February 22, 2008

FREE GIVE AWAYS MAYA RD

OK I HAVE CUT AND PASTED THIS STRAIGHT FROM WENDY VECHHI'S BLOG SHE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO DROP PAST ... WHO KNOWS YOU MAY EVEN WIN

Since I want to be THE BEST instructor possible, I'm always open to suggestions and cool ideas. Who better to ask than my blogging friends???
Here's the gameplan...
You need to post a comment & tell me what makes you LOVE an instructor. What did they do that really made the class special for you?? Why do you ALWAYS want to take their classes??
Simple.
And one more thing...pass the word...when we get to 50 posts, we'll draw a random winner. I think we'll give some Maya Road goodies. HMMMM....might even add a piece of that new sheer ribbon...that's NOT available in stores just yet!!

AND PLEASE IF YOU GO TO WENDYS SITE FROM HERE COULD YOU LET HER KNOW I SENT YOU THANX GUYS

HERES THE LINK GOOD LUCK

http://studio490art.blogspot.com/

HOPE YOU WIN
SANDIE
XX

1 comment:

Belinda Venables said...

Hey there!
I just popped in to say hi and say thankyou for leaving a comment on my blog.
Love your creations!
Take care,
Belinda
xxx