My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Friday, February 22, 2008

Inspiring to make a difference










This is a layout i am currently working on at scrapbook savy it is for a book about MOI ... it looks really wierd seeing myself on a layout .... but the end result should be a book with lots of interesting facts about me and my life for the kids to have FOREVER nOICE ONE





And i start teaching my first scrapbook class on 1st March .. and then again on the 29 March frightening stuff the owner of the store Megan is looking forward to it and she assures me the girls are toooo..... wish me LUCK





THANKS FOR STOPPING PAST

1 comment:

Renee Dowling said...

Good Luck Sandie with your class!! I would be a bit nervous lol!and your LO is stunning!!!I totally understand how you feel about the BOM!