My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Monday, June 30, 2008

HAPPY NEWS ....




The past few weeks have had me keeping secrets... one that has been well worth it... Bon from over at bonsscraps has invited me to join the DT team... WOWZERS..... Huge thank you and hugs and kisses and all things mushy from me ... lol I am looking forward to being a BIG part of the design team there...

WOOHOO!!

I am so excited !!! and i am really looking forward to working alongside all the taleneted DT ladies.

5 comments:

Anna said...

so excited for you, sandie! you know i love your stuff... :D

~a

Melanie H said...

Thats fantastic news Sandie, you deserve it too.

Your tagged, check ou my blog. Its a nice one too. Lol

marijana said...

whoooo

congrats !!!
well deserved by all means:)

Renee Dowling said...

Congratulations Sandie, well deserved babe!
Good luck and can't wait to see all your new creations!
Reneexx

Renee Culpan said...

BIG congratulations Sandie!! Awesome news.