My photo
Mandurah, WA
Hobby Photographer sharing quality pictures at affordable prices. General Information Investment: • 1 - 2 hour photo shoot at 2 locations of your choice • 40 high resolution images (minimum) to be added to a high quality CD for your use. • All images to be personally edited / customised • CD is to you within 2 weeks of the photoshoot. • Release form to be completed so that I may use images for advertising/promotional purposes • All of this for only $200 - to be paid on the day of photoshoot

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SNEAK PEAKS







This is the class I taught with the mandurah girls who are a heap of fun.. i had such a great time and look forward to our next class.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandie,
How are you? I've been a bit slack not popping by to say hi, and you have been creating so many gorgeous LO's I luv them all!
Reneexx

Mal said...

YOu are a very talented woman Sandie...in sooo many way, not just your scrapping!

You've been tagged...chack out my blog to see what I mean...

http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/

Sarah Feeney said...

Sorry Sandie!

I've tagged you too!

Check out my blog for details! :)

~Sarah~